By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, Siemens are making reality of their vision of a sustainable world. Do you want to contribute to their task?
We are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer for a consulting assignment at Siemens Energy in Finspång. The mission is to develop, design and implement technical solutions for various parts of a power plant. This means to fulfill Siemens customers' technical requirements for low, medium and high voltage systems, protection systems, control equipment and electrical installation following designated standards and procedures.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Who are you:
- You are expected to hold an engineering degree and you have several years of work experience within electrical design.
- You would like to develop yourself and others to achieve the goals set by Siemens.
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate a broad network.
- You can effectively communicate in English and Swedish both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and technical abilities.
- Abilities to work fast but carefully through-out results.
- Abilities to work independently in an efficient way.
-Comos/PLM knowledge is meritorious.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will have responsibility that your systems are engineered and delivered according to customer specifications and local norms and regulations. You will also be responsible:
- To perform and participate in design reviews when required.
- To develop circuit, component, subsystem and equipment interfaces and procurement specifications.
- To support workshop and site installation.
Last day to apply 2022-06-20, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Malin Lindström, consultant manager, [ Email address blocked ]