As Senior Design Engineer at FlexLink, you will be a crucial part of our product development. You will be working with developing new products and modules and enhance our existing assortment. One of your major focuses in this role will be in plastic design (injection molding, material knowhow etc).
Among other task and responsibilities, you will:
- Participate in new product development projects
- Drive pre-studies connected to product development
- Improve the features and performance of current and future design
- Drive and participate in continuous improvements within the Engineering team
- Be a role model in our mechanical team-teaching others your knowhow
- Develop technical documents (CAD, drawings, tech data sheet, mechanical calculation…)
You will be part of the Mechanical Engineering team within R&D, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid remote working model.
This is you
To be successful in this position we believe that you have an education in mechanical/mechatronics engineering (BSc, MSc, or similar experience), and 5+ years of practical experience as a mechanical engineer.
Furthermore, the right candidate meets the following requirements:
- Experience from plastic design and knowledge in injection molding, tooling, mold flow analyzes etc
- Skilled in 3D CAD and PDM: Solidworks is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
You need to have a genuine interest in customer needs and be interested in technology and manufacturing. You are a good collaborator and have good communication skills. We also expect you to be creative, proactive and self-propelled.
FlexLink is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2020, FlexLink had about 1,000 employees and a turnover of 220 MEUR.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a group of 21 companies specialized in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is Isabella Seràgnoli, is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application through our job portal.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at [ Link removed ]
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.