Vi söker dig som
• Excellent programming skills in C++/11/14 with 5+ years in a similar position.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Strong SW architecture background.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of STL and boost libraries.
• Strong English communication and writing skills.
• Be proactive able to self-motivate and keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
• Experience from architecture, design and optimization of Database systems, i.e. SQL and NoSQL - DB2, MySQL, and MongoDB.
• Network programming.
• Gaming industry experience.
• Python and C#.
• Start: Immediately
• Work extent: Fulltime
• Location: Jarntorget 8, Gothenburg
• Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Philip Arcangioli
• Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
• We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PULInformation om företaget
For more information about MindArk, have a look at www.mindark.com