Position: Senior Azure Infrastructure Consultant
Location: Stockholm (Ability to work from home) - Also open to Sweden wide applicaitons
Technical focus: Azure Infrastructure
Currently established as one of the leading Consultancies within the Nordic region, my client work on a huge range of services all focused towards the Microsoft Cloud market working with companies of all industries, sizes and foucses. Also branching out into providing self made products by some of the most well known MVP's in the Microsoft space you will work in a very close knit team of experts all specialising to their own area of Cloud.
We are currently looking for senior consultants to join the team and help diversify the services that are offered across a wide range of Azure products. You will work in a close knit team of 6 expert consultants focusing solely on Azure infrastructure.
This position will have a wide range of responsibilities which include:
- Meeting with clients to help define and advise of project/solutions stratergy with the clients requirements in mind.
- Act as an expert within the Azure Infrastructure field and work on migration, upgrade, implementation development projects.
- Help to mentor and develop other employees with the expert knowledge you have in your field.
- This role will still be hands on and as much as you are architecting and designing solutions, you will be helping to implement your solutions as well.
- The focus areas that you can potentially work on are:
What you will receive:
- 32 days annual vacation
- Help in all training and certifications with bonuses for certifications completed.
- Referral bonus scheme
- Work with MVP's on R&D Projects.
- Wellness allowance
- Remote work is prefferred giving you the ability to manage your own time.
If you are interested in the above opportunities and would like to hear more, get in touch at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Azure Infrastructure Consultant