RichRelevance is looking for an exceptional and results-oriented Account Executive to support the revenue growth of their business in Europe. The Account Executive will be responsible for business development, identifying new sales leads, building a pipeline and generating new revenue in the Nordics and across the Continent, reporting to the SVP of Sales. If you have a make it happen mentality and the ability to take initiatives in a fast-paced environment this position might be your perfect next step.
RichRelevance, Inc. is the global leader in Experience Personalization, driving digital growth and brand loyalty for over 200 of the worlds largest B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Their SaaS solutions leverage advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies to bridge the experience gap between marketing and commerce through personalized content, offers and search. RichRelevance help digital marketing leaders stage memorable experiences that speak to individual buyers - from their first click, at scale, in real time, and across the customer lifecycle.
Even before the next normal, when every day became a Black Friday and online commerce became the lifeblood of so many businesses, RichRelevance delivered over $35B in attributable sales to its customers by serving up the right experience, every time. RichRelevance serves customers in 44 countries from 9 offices around the globe.
You will be offered a position with great responsibility and the ability to really grow professionally and as a person. You will work collaboratively within the team and with all departments. RichRelevance looks forward to having you onboard for their upcoming adventures.
• Manage and identify a territory plan to support lead generation, develop new sales opportunities in the region and achieve financial targets
• Grow and manage on a regular basis pipeline activity through new business development and execute outbound sales activities
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
• Ongoing weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
• Partner with Client Services to ensure successful POC implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with direct clients
• Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated solutions that establish RichRelevance as a strategic business partner
• Effectively lead and leverage internal resources at multiple levels internally and externally to build the best solution for customer
• Fully identify and understand the customer's decision process and internal commercial and purchasing policies
• Provide thought leadership related to building a compelling set of offerings to address business needs within an opportunity
Vi söker dig som
• 8-10 year's enterprise/technology industry sales experience required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in education and sales experience
• Account Manager experience or new business sales experience and the willingness to grow with the company
• Proven track record of managing territory and closing large contracts preferably within the digital, ecommerce and B2B arena
• Proven track record of building a pipeline and managing a book of business from ground up
• Prior technological industry experience and knowledge preferably in SaaS
• Professional communication skills to listen to prospects and articulate value-adding solutions to drive sales opportunities
• Technology proficient with computer skills in MS Office, CRM experience such as Salesforce.com
• Fluent in Swedish and English since both languages will be used on daily basis
As a person you are:
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Full time, permanent position
• Location: Malmo preferred, will consider other major European hubs
• Travels: You need to be willing and able to travel up to 50% (subject to current pandemic restrictions); primarily through the Nordic and European region
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.