Welcome to SEB Pension & Försäkring! We are looking for a developer to join our integration team.
SEB Pension & Försäkring is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Nordics with 1.8 million customers, whereof 1.3 million in Sweden. In order to keep up with the rapid changes within IT and to keep increasing the quality of our deliveries, we are now looking for someone to join us in developing and maintaining our integration solutions.
As a developer, you will join a newly formed small team with ambitious colleagues that are all determined to build SEB Pension & Försäkrings new integration platform, used for communicating with internal and external partners.
Since we are a new team you will take part in shaping the teams personality at the same time as delivering a high-quality integration platform. Even though IT is our core competence, it is important for us to have knowledge about the business we support as well, therefore we also work closely with our business colleagues.
In our team, we aim for having people from all different backgrounds and experiences but together we are a close-knit team with a joint mission - to deliver value to our business in short quick increments.
• C#, .Net Core, Asp.net Core, Entity Framework Core
• MS SQL, NoSQL, Azure
• Apache Kafka, Redhat, Open shift
• Visual Studio, GitHub
Vi söker dig som
In order to fit into this role, you should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of working experience in coding with Microsoft technologies.
• Are social and want to solve problems and build great things together with the team
• Are self-propelled, have attention to details and use Test-Driven Development
• Are skillful in C#, .NET, .NET Core, Design Patterns, SQL Server, EntityFramework, RESTful WebAPIs, Containers
• If you have experience with any of the following it is an advantage: IBM MQ, Kafka, NoSql, Elastic stack, GUI-development, C++, OpenShift, PKI, Linux
We are looking for a driven person that wants to learn and adapt to new things. Since we are working in an agile setup, you should have experience working according to agile principles. In a team set up, it is important to find a balance between taking own initiative/doing things independently and working closely with other team members.
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Full time, permanent position
• Location: Solna, Stockholm
• Contact information: Daniel Klasson
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, founded in 1856, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB is here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. Learn more about working at SEB https://sebgroup.com/career