Welcome to SEB Pension & Försäkring! We are looking for a developer to join our integration team.
SEB Pension & Försäkring is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Nordics with 1.8 million customers, whereof 1.3 million in Sweden. In order to keep up with the rapid changes within IT and to keep increasing the quality of our deliveries, we are now looking for someone to join us in developing and maintaining our integration solutions.Arbetsuppgifter
As a senior solution developer you will join a newly formed small team with ambitious colleagues that are all determined to build SEB Pension & Försäkrings new integration platform, used for communicating with internal and external partners. In this position you will be a part of shaping the teams personality, at the same time as delivering a high-quality integration platform. Your colleagues are aiming for having people from all different backgrounds and experiences, but together they are a close-knit team with a joint mission - to deliver value to the business in short quick increments. Your knowledge and experience will be highly valued.
You are offered
• Long-term development opportunities within the IT-field
• Participate in the journey of building, developing and delivering a completely new integration platform
• SEB also contributes with: beneficial mortgages, subsidized lunch, gym and brand new premises
• C#, .Net Core, Asp.net Core, Entity Framework Core
• MS SQL, NoSQL, Azure
• Apache Kafka, Redhat, Open shift
• Visual Studio, GitHub
In this process, we apply
• Credit information, which Academic Work will instruct further about when hiring.
• An extract from the load register is required for this process. In order for you to be relevant in the process, we urge you to order a debit register in connection with submitting your application here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the National Police Board, Box 757, 981 27 Kiruna. Do not open this envelope.
Vi söker dig som
In order to fit into this role, you should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of working experience in coding with Microsoft technologies.
• Are social and want to solve problems and build great things together with the team
• Are self-propelled, have attention to details and use Test-Driven Development
• Are skillful in C#, .NET, .NET Core, Design Patterns, SQL Server, EntityFramework, RESTful WebAPIs, Containers
• If you have experience with any of the following it is an advantage: IBM MQ, Kafka, NoSql, Elastic stack, GUI-development, C++, OpenShift, PKI, Linux
We are looking for a driven person that wants to learn and adapt to new things. Since we are working in an agile setup, you should have experience working according to agile principles. In a team set up, it is important to find a balance between taking own initiative/doing things independently and working closely with other team members.
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Full time, permanent position
• Location: Solna, Stockholm
• Contact information: email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.Information om företaget
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group, founded in 1856, guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world. SEB is here to help them achieve their aspirations and succeed through good times and bad. Learn more about working at SEB https://sebgroup.com/career