I'm currently working with a large client which specialises in trade and customs management. The client is looking for an experienced .NET developer to take on a Senior role within the back end team and mentor those around them. The role is working with the latest and most established versions of .NET, within Azure cloud space, in an Agile methodology. This position is a permanent role based in Gothenburg, and the client is keen to invest in the right candidate financially, as well as on a personal and professional development basis!
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Collaborate closely with Project owners, architects and managers to ensure the needs of the client are being met, and relay that to your junior colleagues.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ Years of programming with strong leadership and coaching experience
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience
- Competitive salary
- working with the latest versions of .NET and other tools
- Leadership responsibilities and opportunities for career progression
- Independence and accountability over your work, with the responsibility of aiding and mentoring those around you