About the position
The world needs to revolutionize the production of food and Perstorp wants to help by developing Liquid Fertilizers that increase the yield and address the water stress issue. The Segment Manger will have a intense interaction with customers, sales and our Innovation team to help us to develop new solutions to a very dynamic market.
We are now looking for someone that will actively help us to make Crop Science one of the most important segments to Perstorp in the coming years by developing new products and identifying possible partnerships.
You will be part of the Business Development team consisting of three colleagues and report to VP Business Development.
Your main tasks:
- Relationship building. Develop customer relations and opportunities, supported by Sales and Innovation when needed / relevant.
- Support launch of new products, map the market, structure trials and understand the value of our products vis a vis substitutions products.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities along the segment value chain: product and service offerings, new business models, etc..
- Understand and proactively address sustainability trends and needs. along the value chain of the segment.
- Proactively monitor regulations, trends and competitors in the segment.
Who are you?
- Technical education in relation to Liquid Fertilizers.
- Have about 10 years of experience from technical sales or technical roles.
- Very good understanding of how to interact with sales and customers.
- Solid understanding of the Liquid Fertilizer segment (value chain, challenges, trends etc.) and an existing network along the value chain.
As a person you have a strong drive and a can-do attitude. You have a business mindset and enjoy building lasting relationships both externally and internally.
This position will be based in Sweden with frequent presence in Perstorp where our R&D organization is based, international travel will be required (40-50% of the time). For more information about the position, please contact VP Business Development Claudio Gaino, [ Link removed ] .
We will start the selection process in the middle of august.
Perstorp believes in improving everyday life – making it safer, more convenient and more environmentally sound for billions of people all over the world. As a world leading specialty chemicals company, our innovations provide essential properties for products used every day and everywhere. You’ll find us all the way from your car and mobile phone to towering wind turbines and the local dairy farm. Simply put, we work to make good products even better, with a clear sustainability agenda. Today we have an annual turnover of 11 billion SEK and have 1,350 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America.