Are you interested in product and business development? Apply to the exciting trainee position as Product Manager at SEB Kort!
Working as a Product Manager and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Business Development, you will be part of a dynamic area with a constant strive to develop and improve SEB Card’s payment and financing solutions. The exciting transformation journey in the landscape of payments gives you great opportunity to influence and make a difference!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
YOUR TRAINEE POSITION AND YOUR TEAM
Today´s working environment is fast paced - the card industry is going through major changes. Tomorrow we will have products and solutions that we cannot even imagine today. As a Product Manager you will participate in several initiatives and collaborate with different stakeholders to develop new solutions.
The Product Manager role is both strategic and operative, and you will be responsible for many interesting development initiatives to create our future digital offering. The role is strategic in the sense that you need to envision new digital solutions that provide an excellent customer experience. The role is also hands on since you will take part in the full development cycle from exploring customer and/or business needs to prototyping solutions and finally launch and test. You will transform customer and business needs into digital solutions and ensure an excellent experience, for both our private and corporate customers.
The role as Product Manager will also give you hands on experience being responsible for a product or a product area such as Payment or Financing.
Your future manager, Charlotte Craelius, describes the work at Business Development:
"This is a unit that put customer value above all else. The high-net-worth customers are an appealing segment, and in this position, you will work in an established business, developing for the future and have the mandate to influence results. Our work is challenging, complex and extremely satisfying."
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish or another Nordic language and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You are independent, can take own initiatives with responsibility for your own accomplishments while successfully collaborating in your team. You will get the opportunity to work with strategic questions alongside operative tasks and you need to have the ability to move in between. We believe that you are curious about new technology and how to best bring it to use in SEB´s card solutions.
Welcome to SEB!
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence-based recruitment and helps SEB do a neutral and fair selection. You apply to the job by adding your CV in English or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form. No personal letter is needed; however, we would like you to write a short motivational text. Please notice that applications via e-mail are not accepted. The application period is open until November 26th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.