Interested in funds and securities? Take this opportunity to develop outstanding savings offerings at SEB in Stockholm!
Working as a Product Developer Savings and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Savings within the Products organisation, you will join a new team within the division Corporate & Private Customers, with the purpose to strengthen the commercial focus, innovation, and development of SEB’s Savings offering to private customers and small-and-medium sized corporates. Do you have an interest in funds and securities, such as equities? Then, take this great career opportunity to work with development of the future customer offerings within savings at SEB!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
YOUR TRAINEE POSITION AND YOUR TEAM
In your role at Savings, you will be part of the team´s responsibility to set the strategic direction, offering, development and maintenance of products and advisory solutions. As a trainee in this position, you will work in close collaboration with colleagues responsible for savings products such as funds and securities. The SEB cross-functional agile working methodology is applied to bring all aspects of the customer offerings together including strategy, product, distribution, and technology.
The transformation to become more data driven, decision making through insights from analysis of data, is an area where your fresh academic knowledge will contribute in a positive way. To make SEB stay at the forefront of savings and investments offerings, you will also engage in competitive intelligence. With a passion for investments, you have the chance to become an expert of customer savings offerings and be the perfect fit for the Savings team at SEB!
Your future manager, John Erlandsson, describes the work at Savings:
" People are at the core in everything we do. We are a great team, mobilizing to create even greater customer value. When working in our team you are outmost involved in decisions that defines our future and there is no beaten track, we create it together."
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS
We are looking for someone with passion for business and a changing environment. We want you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Behavioural Science, or another relevant academic field
- Have graduated before program start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas, and studying or working abroad.
You are an ambitious team player who wants to contribute and drive change in your role at SEB within the area of savings and investments. We believe that you have a strong personal interest in investments and are eager both to learn more and to contribute to the development in this field. You also need to be loyal, solution oriented and open minded in this position since you will be having numerous touch points within the organisation in working with product and offering development.
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence-based recruitment and helps SEB do a neutral and fair selection. You apply to the job by adding your CV in English or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form. No personal letter is needed; however, we would like you to write a short motivational text. Please notice that applications via e-mail are not accepted. The application period is open until November 26th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.