Do you want to use data and business intelligence to drive change and meet client needs? Apply to this position to join SEB!
Working as a Data Product Specialist and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role as Data Product Specialist within the data area, you will be one of the main drivers of the change agenda within the field of payments and liquidity, as well as other areas in Transaction Services. You will be an important part in building the next generation offering in a market that is under great transformation. Data driven customer insights are the key to functional and innovative solutions for SEB’s customers. These insights will also help SEB to make a difference in a very competitive environment where you will contribute with your fresh knowledge!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
YOUR TRAINEE POSITION AND YOUR TEAM
Product Management and Business Development is a part of Transaction Services (TS) within the division Large Corporates & Financial Institutions. As a Data Product Specialist, you will be part of the Analytics, reporting and customer integration team. This team have the main responsibility to coordinate work on data strategy and governance cross all TS products. The responsibility is also to drive analytics activities and manager related tools to visualize data for customers as well as internal users.
Being a trainee in the position as Data Product Specialist, you will be analysing data leading to insights within customer needs and thereby creating tools to further optimise and develop the SEB advisory offering. These insights will also help SEB to make a difference in a very competitive environment. Driving the work forward in virtual teams, facilitating workshops and other agile working methods, you will put focus on innovative and efficient product development.
You will provide internal and external stakeholders with insights, as well as ensuring a high quality and cost-efficient product offering. You will work closely with Product Managers and Product Specialists while collaborating with other units and stakeholders such as IT Development, Sales and Operations for all customer segments across the SEB group.
Your future manager, Tommy Adriansson, describes the work at Transaction Services, Large Corporates & Financial Institutions:
"This industry is just in the beginning of a major transformation enabled by new technology and data. It is fascinating to be in the middle of this, and who would not want to be one of the drivers in this change?"
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, IT, Behavioural Science, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
- It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You are a true team-worker who values collaboration and support others in the daily work. Having an innovative mindset will certainly help you develop new ideas and solutions for SEB on this change journey. Being interested and curious in new technologies and movements such as Open Banking and how it affects the financial industry will be useful in this position where you will break new ground.
Welcome to SEB!
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence-based recruitment and helps SEB do a neutral and fair selection. You apply to the job by adding your CV in English or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form. No personal letter is needed; however, we would like you to write a short motivational text. Please notice that applications via e-mail are not accepted. The application period is open until November 26th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.