Do you want to develop your management and leadership skills? Apply as Agile Project Manager at Group CIO in Stockholm!
Working as an Agile Project Manager and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at SEB Group CIO Project Management, you will be driving complex projects within IT and Business to deliver on SEB’s strategic development portfolio. You will belong to an organisation at the forefront of new technology and innovation. Projects will target digitalisation, new and improved products, and regulatory compliance. You will gain knowledge and contribute to sharing experience within the team to continuous improvement.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience in leadership skills and play a significant role in the process of building the bank of tomorrow!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
YOUR TRAINEE POSITION AND YOUR TEAM
In your role as an Agile Project Manager, you will be part of a highly experienced team of 20 project managers in Stockholm, collaborating cross-functionally within SEB. As SEB is scaling the agile way of working, your project will focus on getting deliveries synchronized from several areas and Agile realease trains (ARTs) within the bank.
Your work as an Agile Project Manager can for example include creating action plans, stakeholder mapping, managing meetings, setting time frames, and following up and securing deliveries. Getting exposed to many different stakeholders and businesses around the bank will create the perfect opportunity to broaden your professional network and understanding of the banking business.
Your future manager, Martin Ildring, describes the work at Project Management within Group CIO, SEB:
"As a Project Manager you drive prioritized initiatives that are crucial in building the bank of tomorrow. You will develop your leadership- and project management skills from day one at work. Our projects span across many areas of the bank which gives you a great network and knowledge of numerous parts of the bank."
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics, preferably with focus on IT
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
To succeed in this position, we see that you are a self-motivated doer. You have good communication skills and persistence when facing problems or obstacles along the way. Other important characteristics for the position is to be humble, prestigeless and collaborative, as you will have frequent contacts when coordinating the project´s progress and deadlines. You possess an agile mindset and thrive in a dynamic working environment!
Welcome to SEB!
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence-based recruitment and helps SEB do a neutral and fair selection. You apply to the job by adding your CV in English or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form. No personal letter is needed; however, we would like you to write a short motivational text. Please notice that applications via e-mail are not accepted. The application period is open until November 26th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.