Do you want to work in a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry? Do you have 3-5 years of experience from commercially driven sales organization? Then maybe you are Samsung's next Supply Chin Manager Rockstar we are looking for! We are using ongoing selection, so apply today!
As a SCM Manager you will lead CE TV AV division SCM team and will be in charge of converting all commercial plans and market intelligences into demand planning of TV and Sound devices from Samsung factories into Nordic market.
Samsung Nordic CE TV AV division is leading Nordic TV and Soundbar Market as market leader no.1 and driving the business based upon market and channel information and data. Samsung genuinely stick to the facts and data and SCM manager will be the engine to drive the business with the team members.
You are offered
* To work in an international company that is always at the forefront of the tech industry
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
Main responsibilities will be demand planning, purchasing planning, sales forecasting, inventory optimization and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area and HQ/Factories/Other sales subsidiaries in order to secure best sales opportunity with maximized operational efficiency.
* Lead and guide a team of Supply chain coordinators - demand planners and supply planners
* Responsible for Demand and Supply Planning with highest accuracy and punctuality
* Manage the team to own, drive and manage forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order and Sales Forecast
* Manage Inventory and Purchase based on life cycle of the products
* Control of weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / yearly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics
Vi söker dig som
* A degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalent
* 3-5 years of working experience in Demand planning and supply chain management
* Good knowledge in using MS Office, especially Excel
* Preferably SAP experience
* Very good English skills
As a person you are:
* Analytical and have an exceptional drive to resolve issues
* Structured and thorough
* Energetic team leader who can work with details and helicopter view at the same time
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 month with a potential extension
* Location: Kista, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from xx that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with Samsung you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other at Samsung, and they want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.