Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to grow your professional network and gain valuable work experience from world-leading Life Science companies or maybe from small start-ups on the upswing? Poolia Life Science is growing at a tremendous pace and we are now looking for more talents to join our highly skilled and versatile team of Life Science consultants for future openings of long-term consultant assignments in Gothenburg!Vem är du?
We expect you to fulfill at least one of the following requirements:
• Bachelor of Science (B. SC.), Master of Science (M. Sc) and/or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Biology, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields.
• Master of Science in Pharmacy.
• A Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Automation, Robotics and/or Mechanical Engineering.
We are particularly interested to get in touch with both junior and senior candidates who:
• Have experience working in the Life Science industry, including MedTech/Pharma/Chemistry/Food.
• Have experience working with materials characterization.
• Have experience working in a regulatory controlled environment (ISO 17025, ISO 13485, GxP).
• Enjoy working in a laboratory setting.
• Have a strong track record of academic publications.
• Have good project management skills.
Do you consider yourself being an explorative and driven scientist/engineer with a strong desire to expand your knowledge and grow within your profession? Then we might have the perfect position for you!
Make sure to submit your open application today!
Poolia Life Science is an authorized consultant and recruitment company with more than 30 years‘ of experience in matching qualified competence with world leading companies. Our dedicated team consists of highly experienced researchers and managers within the Life Science field, specialized in understanding the needs and expectations of clients´ as well as the competences and skills of the candidates´.