SAP Solution Architect
We are now looking for a colleague that can fulfill our Senior IT Architect role within the IT Architecture Team of Vattenfall IT, and take responsibility for the enterprise and solution architecture towards our Nuclear Business Units in Sweden (Ringhals, Forsmark, SKB). Are you the one?
Your main task will be to support in strategic projects like the consolidation of the finance, HR and plant maintenance processes into a common ERP landscape, and migration paths towards S4/HANA install base. Our installation extends almost every process in the SAP system.
You will have a dynamic role where you will contribute to projects – which could range from solution selection, due diligence on vendor’s IT offerings but also support projects for high quality deliveries. You will also be developing strategy, technology roadmaps, managing the application portfolio and explaining and ensuring good architectural practices within the SAP maintenance team etc. You will as a Senior IT Architect join an international and highly experienced team consisting around 35 Architects in the Vattenfall IT-architecture department. Your daily work will be together with the SAP Nuclear team.
Your key activities will be:
-Understanding business needs, and helping them to define innovative, stable and secure solutions.
-Project & Architecture Management, providing clear and justifiable architectural decisions towards projects so that they can reduce their time to market
-Supporting our Nuclear businesses in adopting SAP to support their supply chain processes
-Being a technology partner having eminence in SAP to support transitions to S4/HANA and to support data migrations out of acquisitions and divestitures.
-Growing you eminence in securing access to and information in SAP to ensure compliance – especially as the Nuclear Business is heavily regulated by law (e.g Protective Security Act (2018:585) and Radiation Protection Act (2018:396))
-Plant Maintenance / Work Clearance or ECC
-SAP Technical Architectutre would be preferred
-Deliver enterprise architecture ensuring a common view on how an SAP centric supply chain could be established in all Nuclear domains – supporting also future themes like
-mobile workforce management,
-introduction of S4 consolidating business processes etc,
-introduction of cloud-based (mostly Azure) technologies in non-sensitive areas
-Be responsible for and ensure system engineering approach towards solutioning within the SAP landscape by understanding the requirements, risks and the dependencies in our IT landscape (like scalability, security, availability, maintainability, usability etc.)
-Be part of architect board (Nuclear) includes reviewing functional specifications etc
-Supporting our System Manager (need to explain to foreigner)
-Understand and give support during external and internal audits
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a Senior IT Architect with SAP competencies. Preferably the candidate has worked in enterprises owning/supporting industrial assets. And experience with migrating systems form ECC 6.4 to S4/HANA.
Having had exposure to different technologies, processes is imperative, so being able to quickly oversee the landscape and impact of decisions on the larger IT-agenda.
Moreover, you have strong communication skills and can communicate with different levels in the organisation. You know how to combine and balance stakeholders’ interests and are not afraid to take decisions to ensure output is being realized. We believe that you are dedicated to your work and enjoy being in an ever-changing environment and work under pressure when needed.
• Fluent in Swedish and English in written and spoken
• Strong skills in Enterprise, Solution or SAP Basis Architecture
• Strong skills in SAP Functional or Technical consultancy
• Experience with on-premise / cloud SAP hybrid scenarios SAP, but also non-SAP (like Power BI)
• Having experience with Microsoft Cloud, Azure Office 365, Power Platform (Power BI) is a very big plus
• Having had exposure to different processes and supporting technologies/solutions
• Ideally you have a background in customer facing consultancy where you quickly grasp a complex issue and communicate it correctly and clearly to the different stakeholders.
Location: Ringhals, Forsmark or Stockholm, Sweden (Vattenfall HQ in Solna)
As it is imperative meet with our business unit management so travel to other Vattenfall locations (i.e. Ringhals Plant, Väröbacka, Forsmark Plant and SKB, both in Forsmark, Oskarshamm, SKB).
Also some infrequent international travel will be requested quarterly to meet up with the with the complete IT Architecture Team (e.g. Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Stockholm, Sweden)
• We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field.
• You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues
• A professional environment where your experience, knowledge and attitude will bring us one step further and the opportunity for you to grow further.
• A central office location with easy access by public transport.
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!