| SAP Solution Architect |
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Norway's leading SAP Partners as a Solution Architect. If you are an ambitious professional who is always looking to work with new technology and find innovative solutions to help expand your knowledge, then continue to read on.
My client is focused on Implementation, Operation and Business Development with these being part of their core business model. This structure clearly works as evidenced by their strong relationships with several of Norway's leading companies that span across numerous industries such as Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing and more.
My client has six bustling offices spread across the globe and are excited to announce plans to expand having landed new projects that will continue to create new opportunities for professionals to join their company at such an exciting period.
Having had a great deal of success and growth over recent years, they are now globally recognised as a leader in the ERP/CX industry. To be able to continue to grow, they require the best talent that the industry has to offer and this is where you come in.
- Manage complex deliveries to a high standard.
- Lead the functional team in projects within business processes and architecture
- Work closely with the team and customer to efficiently manage the process throughout its lifespan
- Design new solution extensions based around the customer's requirements
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the rest of the development team
- Previous experience working as a solution architect having worked on high quality implementation projects (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard (Essential)
- In depth knowledge of SAP technology (Essential)
- Exceptional business understanding and know-how regarding the logistics processes in a business
- Experience on SAP's S/4HANA platform (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and pension scheme based on previous experience in the industry
- Play a crucial role of a motivated and talented team of SAP professionals
- A prosperous social and professional environment where employees are able to flourish and are encouraged to learn new skills.
- Be part of a company that actively promote personal development with opportunities to work on new and exciting challenges
If you have made it this far in reading the post then this position could be the next step up in your career. Get your CV in as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
📧 [ Email address blocked ] | 📞 +47 815 03 392
SAP, ERP, CX, Solution Architect, Architect, SAP S/4HANA, HANA, S/4HANA, Business Process, Developer, Business Development, Implementation, Operation, Business Development, architecture, solution extensions, IT, IT recruitment, recruitment, SAP jobs, SAP recruitment