Do you have SAP Sales expert knowledge and have been working with SAP Scheduling Agreements & EDI for several years? Are you ready to take on a new exciting challenge in SEP Sales Scheduling Agreements & EDI area? If so; we believe that this position as SAP Schedules & EDI Application Expert will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop new skills and broaden your network around the globe.
We are now looking for a
SAP Scheduling Agreements & EDI Application Expert , SKF IT
The SEP (SKF ERP Program) Sales teams develop, deploy and support all SAP modules within the sales areas such as ECC SD and SAP CRM cloud solution “Cloud for Customer”.
We are looking for SAP Scheduling Agreements & EDI Application experts both to the development/support team and the deploy team.
SKF is using SAP Scheduling Agreements setup on a high number of customers and it will increase going forward with the implementation of SAP to more countries. Nearly all communication with our major automotive customer and major industrial customer is done via EDI and scheduling agreements meaning that all orders is set up using SAP scheduling agreements solution. Invoices, ASN for deliveries etc, is communicated between SKF and our customers via EDI.
- Independently manage tasks within area of expertise and be responsible for needed delivery of system configuration and related documentation in the SAP Scheduling Agreements area
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
- Receive business- or IT-requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders and solution architect
- Provide functional solutions and specifications for development
- Transfer knowledge to business end-users and business experts
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration
- Be an active part in various EDI & Scheduling agreements projects, developments and SEP deployment
- Several years of experience in configuration and set up of SAP Scheduling agreements
- Several years of experience in configuration, mapping and set up of EDI
- A few years of experience in SAP Consignment solution and/
- or Self-billing solution is as a plus
- Hands on SAP S4 experience
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
- Experience and confidence in stakeholder management. Know-how to focus on the objectives and find ways to reach them to deliver within time and budget frames
- Very high communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SKF’s business and existing IT environment, or similar, is a merit
You will enjoy working here if you
… are open minded and thrive in a complex global environment managing uncertainty and change. We are looking for you with a proactive mindset and a strong business process and systems background which gives you the ability to analyze and think critically. Furthermore, you have good coordination skills with internal and external stakeholders, and positive attitude to engage and work with multi-cultural stakeholders. It’s important that you have a willingness to learn.
A job in an international environment following the implementation of SAP to the rest of the SKF World. You will be a part of an open-mined international team where you get to face exciting challenges and variety of tasks. We will give you opportunities to grow into new areas in terms of SAP processes and applications, the role is offering many possibilities to develop both professionally and personal.
Additional information for you
Location: any SKF site in EMEA region. Local contract.
You will report to the Manager of SEP DEV OPS: Sales, Pre-Sales, Service, Purchasing, who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Specialist, located in Gothenburg, Sweden, at [ Link removed ] or +46 31 337 17 17.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application with CV in English. Screening and interviews will be done continuously, please apply today.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.