Are you a specialist within production logistics and SAP? We are now looking for a logistics specialist for production and quality processes in our global SAP ecosystem.
You are our competent advisor to the business on all questions in the areas of quality management and production. You coordinate the introduction of solutions in these areas in production plants and sales and service units. In addition, you will implement improvements in our global SAP template on your own or in collaboration with internal or external partners. Welcome to a team where we value cooperation and helping each other.
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. A career at Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Together we can make a difference.
As our SAP Production Logistics manager your responsibilities are:
- Consult the business by fully understanding processes, identifying issues, and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Responsible to support and manage smaller projects for SAP-MM, SAP Ariba and/or SAP-WM as well as related requests with prioritization, tracking, and escalation
- Collaborate and coordinate internal, external, local and global resources on projects and related support projects.
- Actively participate in all phases of projects: requirement specification, mapping of business processes, design, customize, configure and testing of QM/PP.
- Responsible for documentation and knowledge transfer to other parties in all phases of the project
This is a permanent position with attractive remuneration and flexible working hours as well as the location you´re working from.
We see you as a person with:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable education
- A minimum of five years experience from a similar position
- Very good understanding of production and quality processes as well as good overall view of the entire supply chain
- Sound knowledge of the SAP modules QM, PP as well as interfaces to other modules
- Interest in new technologies
- Proactive and structured way of working, solution orientation as well as a distinctive ability to communicate and work in a team characterize you
- Very good written and spoken English skills for working in international teams
As a person you are a collaborative team player with excellent structural and analytical skills, who likes having lots of contacts with different stakeholders. You drive towards results, take action and find prioritizations. You take pride in understanding business and operations and help to improve our SAP ecosystem.
In this recruitment, Getinge collaborates with Randstad. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kristin Olofsson
[ Email address blocked ]