Washington Frank is currently working with a great SAP Gold partner who have shown consistent growth for over a decade and are expanding rapidly in Stockholm. This company deal with the most recently released SAP technologies, constantly innovating to embrace new systems. This company also boast a substantial list of satisfied clients.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the logistics aspects of the SAP S/4HANA solutions, such as purchasing, stock management, production and maintenance.
- You will engage with Industry 4.0, process innovation and new technologies such as RFID, IoT, cloud and mobile applications.
- You must understand customer expectations and be able to convert them into SAP best practices.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experienced with one of the SAP logistics modules (SD, MM, PP)
- S/4HANA experience is preferred
- You are strong in analytical and conceptual thinking and you have an eye for detail
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable with advising clients in best practices
- A competitive compensation package with benefits (Company car, holiday pay, pension etc.)
For more information on this role please send your CV to James Sweeney at [ Email address blocked ] or give me a call at +46 77 676 61 11
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors, and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.
For more information, visit washingtonfrank.com.