Washington Frank is currently working with a fast-growing consultant company seeking experienced SAP/ABAP Consultants based in the Gothenburg region.
- Supply chain and logistics
- Heavy industry
- Green energy S4 projects
- Liaise with your clients and their IT staff regarding SAP
- Managing the delivery of projects and handling of business requests
- Provide SAP support, identify opportunities for improvements and provide solutions for customers.
- In-depth knowledge and functional experience within SAP SD / EWM / MM / FICO / BW
- Configuration and Enhancement experience within SAP SD / EWM / MM / FICO / BW
- A minimum of 1 full project life cycle within SAP
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Experience of working in a lead/managerial capacity
- Must be both Swedish and English speaking for business presentations, workshop delivery and training with customers.
For more information on this role please send your CV to James Sweeney at [ Email address blocked ] or give me a call at +46 77 676 61 11
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors, and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.
For more information, visit washingtonfrank.com.