Are you an established SAP consultant in Linköping?
Are you looking for something new - S4 projects? Strong pipeline of projects? Leadership?
My fast growing consulting client is looking for experienced SAP Consultants within the FICO / SD / EWM / MM / BW modules to take on a range of different S4 projects.
If you feel like you could benefit from supply chain and logistics, heavy industry, manufacturing and green energy S4 projects, please take a look and send your CV.
Within this Consultant position, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with your clients and their IT staff from an SAP point of view to define requirements
- Managing the delivery of projects and handling of business requests
- Provide SAP support, identify opportunities for improvements and provide solutions for customers.
The primary skills, knowledge and experience required for the SAP Consultant roles are:
- In-depth knowledge and functional experience within SAP SD / EWM / MM / FICO / BW
- Configuration and Enhancement experience within SAP SD / EWM / MM / FICO / BW
- A minimum of 1 full project life cycle within SAP
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Experience of working in a lead/managerial capacity
- Must be both Swedish and English speaking for business presentations, workshop delivery and training with customers.
This role has various different benefits including a high base bonus model, excellent company benefits and an ability to develop and be part of a high growth business culture.
Does this sound like you?
If you are interested, hit the criteria above and think you would be a great fit, please apply to the role and follow up with an email or call to [ Link removed ] or
+46 10 888 5605.