An exciting opportunity for an established SAP Finance Consultant (FI/CO) to work for an established SAP consultancy who offer fantastic flexibility for their consultants and are well recognised within the market. They create, develop and innovate with their customers and add value together. Exciting S4 HANA projects and customers, they are in an excellent period of growth.
Due to this growth and continued investment, they are searching for experienced SAP consultants for the large, and substantial project pipeline they have.
Our client is looking for experienced FI/CO experts who are skilled within project conception and estimations with a strong background of FI/CO solutions and S/4HANA. A key feature of this job is having strong consultancy qualities and being able to build, integrate and expand into the department and wider business.
Role & Responsibilities
- To design, build and implement SAP FI/CO customer solutions.
- To do develop a strong understanding of client operations and make suggestions for improvement through the use of SAP technology and other financial products.
- To advise and explain standard SAP configuration within FICO and the impact of changes upon solutions and/or business process.
- To complete solution testing and issue resolution, configuration and provide go-live support to customers.
- To create and deliver end-user training, including the creation of documentation and user manuals.
- Attend, manage and contribute to customer workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Contribute to the production and completion of blueprint documentation.
- Independently create well-founded and accurate functional specifications.
- Work alongside technical teams when required and assist with the production of bespoke system changes.
- Assist with pre-sales activities including project estimation and defining scope of work, product demonstrations, RFP responses, quotations, SoW, proof of concepts and customer assessments.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder management throughout all areas of your work.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP technology.
Skills & Qualifications
- Has been involved with at least two SAP FI/CO end-end project life cycle.
- Worked on implementations in S4 HANA.
- An advanced functional understanding and configuration of Operational Finances within SAP.
- SAP Product Costing (CO/PC).
- SAP Profitability Analysis (COPA).
- General SAP Controlling.
- Experienced with general Finance processes including; General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Experience of SAP BW or enterprise reporting tools
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA and/or Fiori
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Investment in learning and development
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to [ Link removed ] or call me on
+46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.
sap fico, sap finance consultant, sap fi, sap co, sap 4 hana