Are you an established SAP Developer in Skåne?
I am working with a leading Swedish consultancy, seeking a Swedish speaking SAP Developer to strengthen their growing team in Malmo, and the Skåne region. This is an exciting opportunity to work on assignments, with a mix of both private and public customers, and develop your technical skills and work on innovation projects.
* SAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs;
* Perform complex ABAP / Fiori programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementations of SAP modules; and
* Ensure close communication with the functional team to understand requirements and transform into technical designs.
* Three plus years' hands on ABAP / Fiori experience;
* Documented experience in design, code and maintain complex custom build solutions;
* Knowledge and experience with various functional modules, logistics, production, manufacturing or HR modules;
* Strong consulting skills;
* Relevant certifications;
* Experience developing on mobile applications;
* Demonstrated experience in Fiori / UX;
* Technical Architecture / Integration experience;
* SAP S / 4 HANA / cloud experience; and
* Scandinavian language fluency is essential.
An exciting opportunity to join a big consulting company with a small business feel. In this role you will learn and develop your skills and gain experience working alongside a team of well-established consultants.
For more information on this role please Apply Now or to organise a confidential discussion please contact Chris Boyden at Washington Frank International direct via email [ Email address blocked ] .