Washington Frank is currently working with an established SAP consultancy based in Umea, seeking experienced SAP/ABAP Developers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy, who despite their size and prestige in the market, have maintained their small business atmosphere. This role concerns both public and private customers and provides a fantastic opportunity for personal & professional development.
- SAP development
- Performing complex ABAP / Fiori programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementations of SAP modules
- Close communication with the functional team
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hands on ABAP / Fiori development experience
- Extensive knowledge in designing, coding and maintaining complex custom build solutions
- Knowledge and experience with various functional modules, logistics, production, manufacturing or HR modules
- Must be proficient in Swedish language (verbal and written)
- Experience developing on mobile applications as well as previous experience with SAP S / 4 HANA / Cloud beneficial but not necessary
For more information on this role please send your CV to James Sweeney at [ Email address blocked ] or give me a call at +46 77 676 61 11
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors, and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.
For more information, visit washingtonfrank.com.