Are you an established SAP CO Product Cost Controlling expert? Located in Sweden?
My international consulting client is looking for Senior SAP CP Product Cost Controlling Consultants take the lead role on a new S4 project.
Within this Senior SAP CO Product Cost Controlling Consultant position, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Discussing on hand the functionality, features, benefits and impact of Management Accounting CO and Product Costing PC with clients, business and technical counterparts and project management
- Describing organisational objects, configuration, master data, transaction data, and periodic activities involving CO PC
- Providing system blueprints, configuration documentation and functional specifications for utilising objects and developing enhanced RICEFW solutions in CO PC.
- Serving as a CO functional consultant in an SAP Application implementation or maintenance project, and can provide accurate, trusted and reliable information regarding functionality and impact of objects in CO PC
- Performing ad hoc functional roles for Financial Accounting FI and minor roles in Materials Management MM or Production Planning PP
- Coordinating with FI, MM, and PP consultants, ABAP developers, and other personnel from cross integration modules, SAP related products and external systems handling CO PC data
- Understanding the constant updates and changes to the SAP Finance and Controlling landscape new technologies, naming conventions and features brought about by SAP to the HANA platform
The primary skills, knowledge and experience required for this Senior SAP CO Product Cost Controlling Consultant role are:
- An in-depth knowledge of accounting and the CO PC areas
- Understanding of the integration between FICO and other SAP modules i.e. SD/MM/PP/PS
- Support project based initiatives such as enhancements, system add-ons and upgrades.
- Experienced in performing systems analysis and design by meeting with end users and outlining detailed project specifications in order to effectively and efficiently meet business needs and objectives
- Perform detailed configuration of all CO modules including CCA, PCA, IO, COPA and Product costing
- Must interact well with customers to understand their business and develop solutions based on business and technical knowledge
- 5+ FLC implementations
- Must be both Swedish and English speaking for business presentations, workshop delivery and training with customers.
This role has various different benefits including a high base bonus model, platinum SAP partnership and continued learning, training leaderships development.
Does this sound like you?
If you are interested, hit the criteria above and think you would be a great fit, please apply to the role and follow up with an email or call to [ Link removed ] or
+46 10 888 5605
sap FI, SAP FICO, sap CO, SAP Controlling, SAP finance, SAP Product Costing, SAP PC
Principal Component Analysis
Profit Center Accounting