Salesforce Einstein Analytics Expert - Stockholm - Rate Negotiable
A major international client of mine is urgently seeking an Einstein Analytics expert for an upcoming project.
The candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working with Einstein, and preferably some career experience in the insurance industry.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You're an idea person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that's important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
- We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity, or culture.
- Strong technical skills including a number of the following:
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Certification and experience in other comparable business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Microsoft Power BI
- ETL processes for dataset preparation and management and a strong understanding of data concepts and modelling.
- Understanding of design aesthetics to develop intuitive and insightful dashboards for desktop and mobile devices.
- Strong consulting and/or CRM implementation experience.
- Competent in reading and writing JSON, SAQL and APEX (or experience of SQL).
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities.
- Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage:
- Salesforce Einstein Data Discovery
- Technical qualifications/ experience in developing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica Cloud, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Talend, Dell Boomi
- Development experience in Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Components.
- Experience with development life-cycle, code management strategies, advanced technical concepts, architecture and security approaches and integration approaches
- Experience working with web-based Platforms such as Heroku, AWS RDS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Meta-data migration between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets and Metadata APIs
☏ + 46 8 502 425 42
☏ +44 (0)191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)
✉ [ Email address blocked ]