Salesforce Developer - Sales/Service Cloud - Malmo, Sweden
A major client of mine is currently looking for a Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Developer for an SAP to Salesforce transformation in Malmo, Sweden.
To succeed in the role as Salesforce Developer, you must have following qualifications:
- You will have 3 or more years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Process Builder and Flows.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud development experience
- Agile methodology
- SOAP & REST
- Experienced in GitHub or similar
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Certified in Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud
- Fluent in Swedish
Benefits of the Role:
- The client is a major multinational, so there is an excellent opportunity to network
- There is a great company culture, which actively encourages you to bring your own ideas to the table and have influence on technical decision making & project direction
- - - - - -
Contract Length: 6-12 months guaranteed; opportunity to extend
Location: Malmo, Sweden - 100% remote option
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Negotiable upon application
**This role is NOT open to candidates from outside the EU
☎ +46 8 502 425 42
+44 191 337 7670