Salesforce CPQ - Technical Architect - Stockholm, Sweden
A global engineering client is looking for 2x technical Salesforce CPQ candidates to join an ongoing project in Stockholm, Sweden.
The CPQ infrastructure was delivered last year, and has some highly complex bundles and items that are sold in a multitude of countries. Expect to be working with all of the latest tools and technologies, and plenty of challenging tasks.
Who Are You?
- You have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ, with knowledge of quoting process, workflows, approvals
- You have experience of the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
- Configuration experience includes creating pages; tabs; views; filters; validation rules; workflows; process builder; cloud flow designer; approvals; profiles; role; security permissions; custom objects; custom fields; relationships; reports/dashboards; Lighting UI
- You have knowledge Salesforce best practice
- You have a strong technical background, with analytical & problem-solving skills
- Skilled in managing priorities & complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills both written & verbal
- You have experience in hands on design; prototyping; development; configurations; testing & other implementation activities
- You have experience of performing detailed gap analysis & preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- You can work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
- You are comfortable collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams
- Have a high level of influence on processes at a multinational client
- Build your network in both the Salesforce and the IT world
- Challenge yourself in CPQ with a highly complex inventory
☎ +46 8 502 425 42
☎ +44 191 337 7670 (ext. 7670)
📧 [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]