Solution Sales Specialist (gn) ITAM / FinOps
Solution Sales Specialist (gn) ITAM / FinOps
team: Sweden sales | pensum: full time | location: Hybrid Kista, Stockholm
SoftwareOne Sweden is actively seeking an experienced, commercially minded ITAM / FinOps Sales Specialist (gn), with a focus on Software Asset Management (SAM) and/or FinOps.
Why join SoftwareOne?
- Market Leader: Join a company that is positioned by Gartner as a leader in delivering SAM/ITAM services
- Comprehensive portfolio: a portfolio of ITAM solutions that go beyond traditional risk mitigation and cost optimization services
- Solution innovation: Work on cutting-edge projects, collaborating with colleagues to develop innovative solutions for customers
- Delivery excellence: Work for a company with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and delivery quality, with a proven track record in delivery excellence
SoftwareOne is powered by SWOmies!
Every day, more than 8,900 SoftwareOne colleagues – we call ourselves SWOmies – solve demanding business challenges with intelligence and grit. We partner with clients to deliver inspired technical and licensing solutions to engage their workforce and accelerate cloud maturity. Customers count on us for humane insight into building productive digital environments combined with unbiased, vendor-agnostic licensing recommendations based on our unique software and cloud pricing data set. SWOmies measure success by the impact we have on our clients' outcomes. And it all starts with our sales teams understanding their customers' needs
- As an ITAM/FinOps Specialist you serve as the liaison between the assigned Account Manager (AM) and technical pre-sales team and customers for new Solution & Services opportunities, supporting effective & efficient handover into delivery.
- Working with the aligned Sales & Services leadership team, the sales specialist functions in a partnership with the primary Account Manager (AM) and as a result is not limited to traditional “overlay role” restrictions
- Drive new business sales activities at a customer level partnering with the Account Manager (AM) within the existing regional account base as well as hunting new logos.
- Manage the sales lifecycle from opportunity qualification through to ‘closed won’
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within target accounts
- Collaborate with our technical teams to ensure our solutions align with customer requirements
- Prepares cost estimates, proposals & appropriate contracts for solutions & services sales
- Meets and exceeds sales targets
Jessica Martinsson is located in Stockholm and will be the disciplinary leader for this role. Feel free to check her LinkedIn profile.
What we need to see from you
Expertise/ background/ knowledge
- 5 years of proven sales experience, including 3 years or equivalent experience selling ITAM products and services, with documented successful sales of enterprise-wide solutions & services (Professional & Managed Services)
- Independently conducting meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning complex solutions & services
- Solid understanding of the customer’s software asset management requirements (incl. compliance and savings goals), to position the right support model and articulate the business value of the offering
- Ability to position how ITAM will transform and improve the visibility of customer's software estate to increase transparency, reduce risk and drive technology optimisation
- Product knowledge of ServiceNow, Flexera and Snow to present the tools and explain how they work and support ITAM processes
- A proactive, confident and outgoing personality will help you build strong relationships inside and outside of the organization that supports individual growth and business success
- You will lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Therefore excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Our 7 core values and company vision are consistent with your mindset
- Excellent command in Swedish and English, verbal and written
Company benefits include:
- President’s Club: Exclusive recognition awarded by leadership and your peers.
- Flexible work: Do great work from anywhere, deliver excellence everywhere.
- Incentive programs: SWOmies award bonuses to colleagues who go above and beyond.
- Lifelong education: We pay for your new skills with tuition reimbursement.
- Employee stock option programs (SIX: SWON): Be an owner. All employees can be shareholders.
- Hire to Grow: We optimize our internal structures and feedback culture constantly to be your Employer of Choice, today and in future.
You need some more information?
You know someone who could be interested in working with us as well?
Any questions? Reach out to Dan Robinson, Talent Acquisition Manager West EMEA
Job ID: 00084236