Do you have experience as a Team Lead or Manager within sales? Are you ready to take it to the next step to a role as a Sales Development Representative Manger? Have an eye for coaching, motivating and also knowledge or interest of software solutions? Then you could be the one for this role. Planview is an international company headquartered in Texas and the global leader in work and resource management. Their business is growing and looking for you to continue increase their success.
As the global leader in work and resource management, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. They provide the industrys most comprehensive solutions designed for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, Lean and Agile delivery and a lot more.
Now they strengthen their Swedish office with a new Sales Development Representative Manger (SDR.) Their Swedish office consists of 80 driven employees and is set in the very center of Stockholm, just beside Sergels torg.
The role as SDR-manager will manage and coach a team of 9 SDRs. The team is responsible for qualifying leads and book meetings for the Account Executives. Your primary mission is to motivate and engage the team to successful results!
As SDR Manager at Planview you will take on a broad role with variating job duties. The teams objective is to take on outbound leads and cold call prospecting to provide meetings for the companys Account Executives. This team is essential for generating business. You will for example:
• Lead, manage, hire and train team of 8-9 Sales Development Representatives to exceed the quarterly targets
• Provide motivation and direction for the team
• Manage on-the-floor daily leadership, dedicated to SDR coaching on email, phone call and social prospecting effectiveness
• Forecasting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Manage the SDR training calendar and shadow individuals daily on call blocks to accelerate lead to opportunity conversion
• Collaborate with and provide regular feedback to other teams for example regarding campaigns and other lead generating activities
• Be a partner to Sales Operations on territory planning and commission
• Build an internal career progression pipeline, growing SDRs into future revenue-generating positions
• Develop and execute competitions and other gamification techniques to motivate SDR attainment
Vi söker dig som
• You with 2-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably in software sales
• You with at least 1 year experience from team leading or managing teams of 5+ persons with good results
• You with domain expertise in sales acceleration tools - for example Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• You with an understanding of outbound prospecting, including script development, target account management, call coaching, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and selling
• You with an ability to train, coach and mentor employees
• You who speak and write English fluently
It is also an additional qualification to
• Have experience in recruitment processes including ability to clearly articulate company values, goals and opportunity to prospective candidates and help quickly assess individuals that will be successful SDRs
As a person you are highly organized, prioritize efficiently and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You combine strong communication skills with ability to analyze large amounts of data. The demanded personal skills we put extra emphasize on is problem solving, business-orientated, matureness and building relationships
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full time
• Location: Stockholm
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Planview that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. As the global leader in work and resource management they provide the industrys most comprehensive solutions designed for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, Lean and Agile delivery, product portfolio management, capability and technology management (enterprise architecture), innovation management, and collaborative work and project management.