The Connectivity team at Toyota Material Handling is running and developing a new web application to offer connectivity services, fleet and drivers management, utilization measurements and insights to our customers. The Connectivity team will maintain and evolve the customer interface for all our markets, we support, train and enable the sales network to use the platform to deliver customer advantage and benefits of use. This platform called I_Site plays a major part in the companies' digital transformation journey. The team is cross-functional, and we constantly strive to improve our product, technology and our work processes.
In the area of Sales Development Connectivity, your role will be to:
- Be the focal point of contact for our network in Europe on features and benefits of I_Site and how this is providing value to our customers.
- Defining and rolling out an action plan on how to grow overall connectivity business across our network
- Capture market and customer priorities as input to our product development plan
- Develop product training materials for I_Site to explain the features and benefits of our offer and ensure this is effectively understood by salespeople and our customers.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for our network
- Develop sales and marketing support tools to bring across the values of I_Site
- Provide competitor benchmarking to show where we have competitive advantage.
- Support Key Accounts and selected customers with explanations on I_Site.
- Support with feedback from the market on feature improvement for the Product Planning Manager.
- Lead best practise meetings and initiatives cross countries
Reporting to the market and sales lead connectivity, your main challenges will be to:
- Be an I_Site ambassador and the main "go to" person for the network related to I_Site.
- Serve as a bridge to Product Management and R&D with the requirements from the market.
- Manage frequent dialogues and meetings cross functional and cross Europe
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus
- Ability to handle several projects and priorities
- Work independently without daily supervision
- Motivational skills to get people excited about certain products and solutions
- Proactive approach to help drive the digital transformation of the company
- Strong presentation skills and ability of presenting for a large group of people
- Sales experience is a plus
- Experience in the Material Handling Industry and with fleet management systems is a further plus
- International travels are a part of the role but can most of the time be scheduled and planned for in a timely manner.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training
Location: The Connectivity team is based in Göteborg (Frihamnen), Mjölby and Willebroek (Belgium) where we have large and modern offices. Working remotely is possible from time to time.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English no later than June 30, 2021.
For more details on the job please contact Sven Kruizenga, Head of Connectivity Sven.Kruizenga(@)toyota-industries.eu