Purpose Of The Job
Ensure Retail Management excellence for SENA by driving and providing conclusions in Customer and Retail Marketing related analysis and evaluation work. Move beyond analysis and reach for action, in order to increase retail marketing efficiency and sell-out.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & JOB SCOPE:
- Evaluate sell-out data together with specified retail marketing activities
- Support RM Day and Field operations optimizations
- Support Sales team
- Support Customer marketing campaign optimization
- Support display optimization
- Identify and manage various sources of data and information. Translate data into insights to guide strategic decision making across the Customer & Retail Marketing and Sales organization
- Communicate insights in a clear and concise manner and in a way that drives action and make impact
- Develop tools and processes to improve capability across the team and make it visual and impactful
- Proactively lead analyses to address business needs, opportunities & issues
- Provide feedback, insights and recommendations for improving Samsung business performance and profitability
- Ensure deliverables with clear actionable recommendation and drive action to contribute toward commercialized ideas and customer team success
- Responsible for development and maintenance of retail mapping and store segmentation at SENA.
- Develop segmentation model variations in close cooperation with HQ/EHQ, be fully up to date with different logics and the pros and cons of different segmentation models
- Run local retail mapping updates in provided model
- Project lead local data gathering when needed
University degree is a must, major in business administration, economics, statistics, engineering or similar
Preferably 1-2 years in similar role.
- Considerable experience in data validation and cross reference comparisons
- Retail knowledge is a big plus
- CE/Telecom experience is a merit
- Experience from Nordic matrix organization is a merit
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with experience of translating data from multiple sources into intuitive reports through data visualization
- Advanced Excel competence is a must
- Tableau, Qlik Sens, Power BI or similar BI system knowledge is key
- Fluent in English
- Strategic thinker with analytical mindset
- Fast learner
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work and a curious mind
- Self confidence
- Strong collaboration skills and inter-culturally savvy Enthusiastic and positive
- Results & performance driven
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Customer and sales focused
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- A doer with a can do winning attitude
We are hiring a CS Administrator on behalf of our client, starting immediately.
You will be hired by Bemanningsstyrkan and rent out to our customer.
Our customer is a worldwide company in the consumer electronics industry with the Nordic headquarters in Kista Science City. Our client is driven by an unwavering commitment to developing the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast global economy, change is constant and innovation is crucial to the company´s survival. Our customer looks ahead in time, predicts the markets needs and requirements to steer the company towards long- term success.
Bemanningsstyrkan is a well- established company in staffing and recruitment. We have been operating since 2009 and today we have about 300 employees and is a company within Veddestagruppen.
We are primarily focused on recruitment, staffing and hire- purchase in administration, finance, sales, warehousing and logistics. Application
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore. please apply as soon as possible.
Apply on our website; www.bemanningsstyrkan.se
Är du inte redo att ansöka just nu? Bli medlem i vårt Talent Network!
så blir du först om att få information om våra lediga jobb.
Bemanningsstyrkan är ett mellanstort företag som främst arbetar med rekrytering, hyrköp och bemanning. Vi har kunder inom många olika branscher och vi vet att vi är väldigt duktiga på att matcha rätt person till rätt tjänst och rätt kund!
Vi har självklart kollektivavtal och är även medlemmar i Svenskt Näringsliv. Vi ingår i koncernen VeddestaGruppen AB där våra syskonbolag har verksamheter inom 3PL, Transport, tekniska lösning och support.