At Johnson & Johnson the employees are the most important thing! It is the employees' common competencies and personal qualities that are responsible for the company's development. Here you are offered a role where you are given the opportunity to work administratively and support your colleagues and where you get great use for your Excel knowledge and your social vein. We look forward to receiving your application!
In the role as Research Program Assistant at Johnson & Johnson you will bring structure to study program administration and processes within the Global Commercial Strategy Organisation Department. You will support with regular event management and logistics, support project owners with project oversight, contract creation and management, budget oversight and documentation and requirements.
You are offered
• A workplace and role where you will have many contact areas and get the opportunity to work with competent colleagues within different areas
• A global client that operates outside of Sweden
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Maintains, updates and inputs project tracking information, in close collaboration with colleagues
• Support with contract, budget, invoicing and other relevant systems and archive in designated documentation structure
• Help to set up contracts
• Provide administrative support and logistical support
• Assists with coordination of team meetings, attends meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and action items
• Work closely with finance and procurement to ensure timely payments and accurate cross-charging, providing budget oversight for team
Vi söker dig som
• Strong skills in Excel and or Projects
• High proficiency in spoken and written English and Swedish
• 3-5 years of work experience in comparable roles
• Experience from administration role in clinical trials management
• Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience
• Master of Science degree in medical or pharmaceutical sciences is preferred
As a person you are:
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with a variety of internal stakeholders
• Ability to act independently and to drive initiatives
• Make it happen and roll up the sleeves mentality, drive and motivation, persistence to achieve goals, and real team player
• Ability to structure information intake, absorb new knowledge and apply it the right way in a work setting
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Start: According to agreement
• Work extent: Full time
• Location: Solna, Stockholm
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Johnson & Johnson that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Johnson & Johnson encourage and support all employees in their competence development through individual training and development efforts. The development process is, among other things, about setting goals, holding regular development talks and ensuring competence development