ValueOne is looking for a Regional Category Manager for an assignment at our customer in northern Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately. For the right candidate there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent role at our customer after completed assignment.The role
In the role as Regional Category Manager you are expected to drive category strategy and related projects with the help of internal users and external suppliers. You will be responsible for region EMEA’s category Electronics and Electro mechanics strategy, development and deployment.
Experience and competence
- Follow category market trends, set category strategies and conduct category profiling.
- Develop Best Country Cost sourcing (BCCs) strategies.
- Make the supplier selection best suited for long term category Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) development and risk levers.
- Meet the save targets for category in region EMEA and Global group targets.
- Follow the company´s supplier evaluation and selection criteria’s.
- Conduct dedicated category wave projects in accordance with the company´s Category Management and project process.
- Implement and follow-up value engineering and value analysis cost out projects.
- Deal maker, negotiate best TCO agreements for assigned categories.
The assignment requires a university degree in supply chain, economics or equivalent and 5-7 years of experience from a similar position. You must also be able to travel, both locally and abroad.
You are an experienced category manager within electronics knowledgeable in price negotiation and bid evaluation as well as supplier development and supplier quality assurance. From your earlier experience you have gained knowledge in global supply chain involving large and complex purchases.
We are looking for a self-starter who are commercially driven and able to hit the ground running. You are a skilled negotiator, with good communication and cooperation abilities. Fluency in English is a must.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.