is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
- Job description
We're looking for a Recruitment Team Lead to join our new RPO with Ericsson, one of the biggest global brands in the technology space.
You'll work as part of a global, international recruitment team to manage the end to end recruitment for Ericsson, in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Leading a team of on and offsite Recruiters who work with our client to guide them through hiring the best talent for their business, you'll also build and extend client relationships through supporting the team to deliver excellence in the recruitment process, from sourcing, screening, assessing and offering candidates.
Skills & Experience
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Extensive experience in full cycle recruitment, from direct sourcing, screening, assessing/ interviewing, and offering candidates, either in an in-house, agency or RPO environment
- Demonstrable client facing experience, interacting with hiring managers directly throughout the recruitment process
- Proven Leadership experience, with developed coaching and mentoring skills
- A problem solver who likes to get results, find new solutions or opportunities for improvement and like to keep learning
- Solid communication skills, and the ability to build quality relationships with clients, candidates and your team
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.