Being recruitment consultant at Michael Page is like driving your own business. You take an ownership of the processes and develop your professional skills like nowhere else. Want to know more? Send your application today!
Our recruitment consultants support and advise companies in finding talent that powers growth and success. We also help candidates to build their future and have played an instrumental role in shaping careers for more than 40 years globally and for more than 15 years in Sweden.
As a Recruitment consultant at Michael Page you drive the whole recruitment process from early engagement with the client to job offer management. You will have a possibility to manage the complete recruitment process for our existing and new clients.
Teamwork is one of our strength. We support each other in achieving common and individual goals. Together we create a working environment where you can see clear career perspectives, experience constant professional growth and get rewards.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Full recruitment process management (from interview to the job offer);
- Candidate interviews using different methods of assessment;
- Development of a relevant business network, new & existing business partnerships.
We're looking for energetic and business driven person. We would also appreciate if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant recruitment experience (as a recruitment consultant or researcher);
- Or experience from B2B sales with focus on business services;
- Or experience from procurement & supply chain with willingness to develop your career within business consulting.
Fluency in Swedish and English is essential and required
We offer competitive fixed salary and transparent bonus structure.