0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Quantitative Developer, Technology & Engineering, SEB Investment Management
SEB Stockholm, Stockholms län Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you? Great! We are now looking for a Quantitative Developer to the Technology & Engineering Team.
What You Will Be Doing
SEB Investment Management (IM) is one of the largest investment managers in the Nordics, managing a broad range of funds and mandates across most asset classes, for private as well as institutional investors. The IM Technology & Engineering team develops technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals. As such, the team has the overall responsibility of technology, architecture and proprietary systems that are built upon the platform delivered by SEB Group. This includes supporting the organization with tools and systems needed for creating a system environment for the operational implementations for investment management. The team works closely with portfolio managers and trading unit as well as other parts of the organisation.
As a Quantitative Developer at IM Technology and engineering team you will:
• Ensure correct availability for the systems in the operational environment is included.
• Manage roadmaps, tasks and deadlines to assure correct prioritization of requirements to address both long- and short-term needs.
• Be a proactive speaking partner to the different investment and business teams that interacts with the team.
• Be the driving and encouraging force behind the chosen technology for the organisation.
Who are you?
• You’re a structured person with a strong delivery focus that also enjoys challenges.
• You’ll need a proven and up-to-date professional experience as senior developer.
• You have an experience in the asset management or market trading industry: designing, implementing and managing system frameworks for research and investments.
• Strong skills in Object-oriented programming and enterprise architecture, interest in Cloud based technologies like GCP, Azure.
• You are proficient in C#
• Knowledge in Java and Python is a plus
• You have interests in Quantitative investment strategies
• You have a relevant academic degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
What we offer
SEB Investment Management offers an attractive and international learning environment. We aim to attract exceptional individuals with a desire to grow their own skillset as well as provide exceptional service to their clients. You will work side by side with a diverse team of experienced colleagues and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
At SEB and it is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
Learn more about working at SEB on [ Link removed ]
Please send in your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the SEB Strategy and Macro Research team. Candidates will be reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis, and you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than March 31st. If you have any questions about the position, you can reach out to Yijin Zhou, Head of IM Tech & Engineering, on [ Link removed ] . We look forward to hearing from you!
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 3b2266cc