0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Senior Risk Analyst to SEB Kort in Stockholm
SEB Stockholm, Stockholms län Heltid
Are you a strong team player who thrives in a data driven environment? We are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join our team within Risk & Capital Management in SEB Kort.
SEB Kort Bank is a fully owned subsidiary of SEB with approximately 600 employees operating in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. SEB Kort’s business targets two strategic areas; corporates and consumers. In both areas, SEB Kort works from two different brand perspectives; our own brands, which are Eurocard, Spendwise and SEB brand, and several partner brands.
What you will be doing
SEB Kort’s Risk & Capital management function is a team of eight people currently placed in Stockholm, however, the position is open for all our Nordic home markets. The main focus areas are credit risk optimization and governance, development of pricing models to increase profitability as well as treasury management.
In the role as Senior Risk Analyst your main responsibilities will be in the areas of:
• Improving the pre-collection and collection processes, in four countries, and all our customer segments, using data as your main tool
• You will be supporting the business, and other teams, with data driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders
• You will develop monitoring and internal reporting of financial risk metrics to be reported to SEB Kort management and other relevant stakeholders
• You will be working closely with the business, IT and other stakeholders across SEB Kort, as well as in SEB Group
Who are you?
In order to succeed in this position, you need:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience from any, or all, of the following areas; Credit underwriting analytics, Pre-collection / collection analytics, Risk management and financial risk regulations
• Programming skills in SAS or equivalent is a prerequisite
• Relevant university degree
• Good stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate cross-divisionally
• Proficiency in one Scandinavian language and English, both in writing and verbally
Learn more about working at SEB [ Link removed ]
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Listen to our podcasts about working at SEB and how the bank strives to drive change
[ Link removed ]
How to apply
Ready to apply? You are welcome with your application as soon as you can, but no later than 2023-06-04. We select candidates ongoing. Please contact me if you have any questions, you can reach me, Marcus Sjögren, at [ Link removed ] or Talent Acquisition Partner Sebastian Vesterlund at [ Link removed ] @seb.se Attach a brief description of yourself and how you can contribute to SEB together with your CV.
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 2910d962