About the role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance specialist who will take on a wide and varied role working closely with R&D and product management. As Quality Assurance specialist you will have an essential role at Serstech and will drive the implementation of professional, modern quality assurance throughout the organization. You are the quality evangelist at the company with frequent customer and partner contacts. Owning and designing the processes and implementation across R&D, product management and marketing together with your team. You will build the quality assurance team, which will be distributed between multiple sites. In the beginning, the team will be small, but will grow fast.
Your workplace is characterized by an openness of competent and helpful colleagues in a flat organization. The position is based in Lund but will require some national and international travel.Job duties
As Quality Assurance specialist your responsibilities will be to define all processes related to quality, which means that you will be working with all company functions and departments and sometimes be the coordinating link between them.
Your key responsibilities include:
Close coordination with production partners and component suppliers, both for quality audits and component test processes and protocols. You will drive the feedback to all suppliers, to make sure any found problems do not repeat.
- Together with the team, evaluate and test product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with product management and R&D to make sure all customer requirements are clear, complete and understood to enable end-to-end quality.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and implement improvements.
- Place clear requirements on product management and R&D management to ensure full compliance with the latest in the quality assurance research community.
With your experience and influence we look to you as a key person in educating the company to follow routines and procedures, following up on these as you drive them into effect.Company introduction
Serstech AB develops and manufactures instruments for identifying unknown chemical substances and software that connects one or many instruments and sensors into a system solution. Customers are mainly within the security industry, including police authorities, border control organizations, first responders, bomb squads and hazmat teams. The products are used to identify narcotics, explosives and other hazardous substances around the world.
With both R&D and production located in Sweden, Serstech is a genuinely Swedish company with core values such as openness, honesty and a personal approach to business. Over the last decade, Serstech has developed state-of-the-art technology that has the potential to disrupt the conservative security industry and expand into other industries. Serstech’s office is situated in Lund and the company is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Please read more at serstech.com.Requirements
As a successful Quality Assurance specialist this position is suited to you. With your excellent communication skills you can easily influence other department heads and get them to understand the processes, tools and attitudes needed to achieve quality. Further requirements are:
• Relevant master/bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Quality Assurance experience, preferably working with development and production.
- Documented experience in driving definition and implementation of quality assurance processes across company functions
- Deep understanding of user behavior and can design test processes to support it.
- Deep understanding of risk-based testing and agile test processes
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Experience of ISO quality management systems is an advantage. To succeed as Quality Assurance Specialist you have good organizational skills and a sharp attention to detail. You are motivated by initiating and driving quality assurance changes to improve processes within the company. As a person, you have an open eagerness to learn and further develop your skills. We see that you are used to working cross-functionally with many contact areas and a strong focus on value-creating customer relationships.Other information
Start date: by appointment
Applications and interviews will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Questions are answered and processed by responsible recruiter Lina Beaman, [ Link removed ]
Does this sound like the right job for you? Welcome with your job application.