Do you breath quality and have experience from a managerial position preferably from retail or etail industries and want to be a part of the rapid growth our client is experiencing then read on.
Our client is one of Europe's most successful online retailers. They are growing rapidly and currently they are looking for Head of Product Development & Quality to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden. Would you like to be part of a dynamic company with close to 400 people and growing, that sells across 18 European markets and manages suppliers around the globe, then this could be the role for you.
In this role you need to ensure customer satisfaction and successful adherence to consumer product safety requirements and to define and develop the quality program related to products including KPIs. Improve time-to-market for private brand projects and to reduce customer complaints due to quality issues as well as related costs on all products. Including in the role is also conducting risk assessment and mitigation plan on quality and CSR aspects for prioritised categories and/or suppliers.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development and establishment of standards and the compliance on quality, performance, reliability, relevant safety and regulatory requirements
- Implement and apply quality systems throughout the product life cycle on all products
- Drive scalable business solutions on product development and quality monitoring processes
- Responsible for gather, analyse and communicate updates of standard and laws (chemicals, CE, REACH, Quality standards) as well as capture possible infringements of private brands products
- Responsible for risk assessment to identify quality risks and set up control plans to address them
- Responsible for consumer rating and reviews on products and proactively work with all stakeholders to resolve any complaints as well as set up claims reports and recall processes
- Responsible for environmentally reporting and statistics, including validate related fees
- Responsible for the procedure of supplier audits, on the ground factory monitoring programs and to review and analyse received audit. Follow up on implementation of corrective actions in line with the CSR strategy.
- Serve as main point of contact to coordinate product quality related issues and for external audits
- Manage a team of direct reports (performance review, coaching, training and development)
- Contribute to the Private Brand growth by increase the number of products launched in time
- Adapt to new processes and way of working in transitional environment and pro-actively seek information or training to learn as well as participate in dedicated projects
- High analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to deep dive into data to identify root causes
- Solution oriented, target driven and keeps focus under pressure
- Self-organizing, structured, ability to analyse and define issues for improving processes
- Strong professional integrity and ethics in relation to suppliers
- Excellent team player, working across various functions with good communication ability
- Team management and good Leadership skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Bachelor degree in science, engineering or related discipline
At least +10 years experience with consumer product quality requirements and regulations, testing and compliance strategies as well as supplier relations within retail/e-tail
Employment form: permanent contract.
Apply today as the position might be filled before the published end date.