As one of the fastest growing food-tech companies in the EU we are excited to expand our team. Are you an expert in quality assurance? Then this is the position for you! In this role, you will work with industrial development and vegan food processes, from idea to market.
Mycorena is a quickly growing company of meat analogues in the food industry. Their product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that they are producing and developing in their facilities in Gamlestaden, Sweden. Since the founding in 2017, they have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 20 people.
Mycorena is passionate about what they do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home in this team.
To take Mycorena’s research to the next level, they are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join the team and produce an award winning meat alternative product. As a QA Engineer, you will be part of the very core of Mycorena. From researching new areas in food technology to evaluating your findings in the lab, you will be working with the full quality assurance of our products.
As the main responsible for the quality assurance of Mycorena’s products, you will be:
- Writing, implementing and evaluating QA routines.
- The main contact for authorities during audits.
- Managing external audits at suppliers.
- Checking if the product complies with quality requirements and assessing risks.
- Planning activities to improve product quality, planning tests and analyzing the test results.
- Calibrating lab instruments and have a good understanding of how to operate them.
- Stability studies of the products. These studies include temperature, humidity and light. This data is used to establish storage recommendations, recurring test programs and "shelf life" or best before date.
- Implement ISO standards and have a good understanding of them.
- Verify cleaning equipment and make sure that the site is clean and fulfills hygiene standards.
You have 3-5 years of experience working with QA in an industrial food production setting. You have previously been working with HACCP, ISO22000 and/or FSSC 22000.
To succeed in the role you have some experience of developing food products, especially within meat alternatives or alternative proteins or similar field.
Experience from the brewery industry as well as knowledge in HACCP will be an asset in the role. Additionally, you have excellent skills in managing projects. Finally, you are fluent in English as well as in Swedish.
You have an ability to plan, lead and prioritize activities. As a person, you are self-driven, meticulous and have a solution-oriented mindset. You believe in ‘sharing is caring’ and enjoy sharing knowledge and research insights with the rest of the team. Lastly, working in a fast-paced environment means that we all need to be flexible, efficient and ambitious team players in order to reach our mission.
Last day for application: 2021-09-29, selection and interviews will be ongoing. Please, register your application at randstad.se as soon as possible.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Linda Inge [ Email address blocked ] .
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.