Fancy taking part in adventure? A journey that, if successful, will radically change socio-economics, banking and global trade forever?
How about acquiring a keen insight into the mysterious world of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and cryptology?
Well this is a role you will want to hear more about!
Our client is looking to hire Python developer to join their back-end team as they look to scale up their systems ahead of a mobile application release AND the breaking into of a new market!
role and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining the back-end platform; this is the "engine" of the entire company and as such it is critical that it stays maintainable, scalable, and available!
- Building and integrating new features to allow for greater customisation; with a mobile application soon to be released the system will need to handle purchase requests from all over the globe!
- Construction of low-latency, high-volume APIs; with the customer base growing daily, and the volume of transactions ranging from a few Krona up to a few MILLION, it is essential that all endpoints be secured
- 3+ years of experience with Python; experience with a web framework is ideal (Django, Express, Springboot)
- Strong experience constructing REST API's
- Experience of working in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of containers and microservice architecture
Interested in hearing more?
fire off an application today! Or, if you require more information, shoot an email over to:
[ Email address blocked ]