ValueOne is looking for a Project Sourcing Manager for an assignment at our customer in northern Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately. For the right candidate there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent role at our customer after completed assignment.The role
As Project Sourcing Manager you will be responsible to evaluate and establish new suppliers for the development of new products and projects globally and regionally. You will also represent sourcing in projects and take sourcing decisions in the supplier selection process from a quality, delivery, and cost perspective.
Experience and competence
- Identify cost out savings opportunities, research the viability and pursue implementation of said projects while coordinating with internal stakeholders on testing requirements and approvals for alternate sources or materials.
- Work closely with technical teams in new product development projects to benchmark, negotiate and select suppliers for product launches.
- Identify large sales order projects in the production pipeline and negotiate direct material costs with suppliers and optimize the material margins for given project.
- Coordinate supplier selections with Category Managers that will be best suited for long term strategy.
- Identify, research, evaluate and select suppliers that meet the organization’s standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Support Strategic Operations’ future and Global Sourcing team’s strategies within the organization.
The ideal candidate for this assignment must have a university degree in supply chain, economics or equivalent and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position. You must also be able to travel. The role requires experience from supplier evaluation, price negotiation and analysis of supplier bids. It is also imporant that you have experience from quality assessment of supplier products. Furtermore, you need to be able to read and understand an engineering drawing, such as a CAD drawing.
As a person you are a self-starter that works well with others, identify problems and come up with solutions. You are able to manage several different projects simultaneously. You have good computer skills and are a skilled user of software systems and programs. Fluency in English is a must.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: [ Link removed ] as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.