0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Service and Delivery Responsible in Technology, Hosting and Integration
SEB Solna, Stockholms län Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing:
Our IT Platform teams are building some of the most important on-prem and public cloud solutions for future of SEB IT. Service and Delivery Responsible is managing these solutions from contractual, financial and service side, from solution establishment to sun-setting. Primary focus is on creating and managing vendor collaborations, owning and balancing the finances and driving compliance activities to meet both internal and external regulations. Together with the Product Owner, Lead Designer and Team Manager you will support the delivery teams and take the lead based on your expertise, priorities and strategies set by SEB.
As a Contract Manager and Finance Responsible you will work with
- Contract management. Leading and driving sourcing activities, managing contractual responsibilities together with administration to meet internal and external requirements on both solutions and efficiency.
- Financial management. Ownership of the service portfolio and meeting financial targets, working hands-on with everything from planning to execution and follow-up.
- Software License management. Owning and driving license management with purchases, follow-up and optimizations to ensure an efficient and compliant delivery.
- Service Management. Ensuring that deliveries are packaged as services that meet the bank’s requirements, transparency and technical delivery.
We are looking for:
- A self-driven person who enjoys working with a wide network of contacts
- Experience in contract and financial management
- Good ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to understand complex IT environments and translate it to financial terms
- Previous experience in a technology-driven organization would be an advantage
- Fluent English language (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- A varied role with great freedom under responsibility where you get to work with everything from the development of financial aspects to pursuing outsourcing implementations
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
- Excellent office environment
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Work-life balance
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us here: [ Link removed ] it is to be a part of Tech here: 644299695
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by April 14, 2023.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: be482e57