At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Support the transformation of how we deliver projects within Services!
In Services we have embarked on a journey to create a focused, engaging, and customer centered way of working to deliver value adding services and solutions faster. The project portfolio consists of a wide variety of projects which can entail everything from developing and deploying a new service to the market, to developing a new way of working or developing and deploying new software platforms which will enable us to deliver service to our customers more efficiently. Often there is an IT component included in the projects we manage.
We are in transition towards agile way of working and our portfolio covers a mix in development approach ranging from waterfall, hybrid and full Scrum methodology, depending on development need. Our objective is to find the best fit for purpose approach to deliver the desired outcome.
In this role you will be one of the key players in supporting the transformation and in selecting and applying the best development approach per project. You will lead projects and coach teams and functions in the global Service organization.
You will also engage with other Tetra Pak organizations depending on the type of development activity.
You will report directly to the Director Project Management within Services.
What you will do
As a Project Manager you will lead and manage complex service development or business transformation projects, with high financial risk and impact. This includes identifying and integrating synergies and related activities to deliver the overall project scope, plan, objectives and manage stakeholders located in different parts of the world. You are accountable for quality, cost, time to market of developed solutions as well as securing management of full product life-cycle.
In the Scrum Master role you will work with Scrum teams, coaching and supporting their work. As we are on an agile journey you will support the transition for new Product Owners into their role and the start of new Scrum teams. You will work closely with the Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners and leading the evolution of the Scrum set up for Services together with the Agile Coach.
- Together with stakeholders define the best development approach per project
- Lead and manage complex global service development or business transformation projects with team members from all over the world.
- Support the agile transformation journey
- Act as a Scrum Master in Scrum development teams
- Support the Continuous improvement in the way we work
We believe you have
The professional skills needed in this role, besides the comprehensive knowledge of project management, is a strong customer focus, together with strong informal leadership and the ability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization. You need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to work both with people with solid project experience, as well as with people who are new to working in projects. As well, you are a pragmatic person, able to prioritize and find solutions, and you can deal with ambiguity and continuous change. You have resilience when faced with challenges and drive for reaching results.
- Relevant bachelors or master’s university degree
- Solid experience from project management
- Experience from working with agile methods such as SCRUM and KANBAN
- Experience from working in and/or with markets is valuable
- Experience from leading and coaching others, informally and/or formally
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-04-06
To know more about the position contact Anne Gyberg at +46 46 36 3266
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at +46 46 36 3266
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 81592-en_GB