Would you like to work as a Project Manager in a growing company devoted to become the preferred solution and partner within drug delivery? To be part of a team that makes a real difference by developing improved drugs for cancer patients? At a place that is moving forward, with great science and an innovative atmosphere? Do you enjoy reaching goals in a fast-paced environment through teamwork and collaboration and thereby contributing to overall success and results?
We are now looking for a genuine leader who is passionate about Project Management to take the position as Project Manager at LIDDS AB. The right candidate has a solid experience as project manager within Life Science, preferably with excellent understanding of the drug development process. The position is full time and based in Uppsala.
We will interview candidates continuously and welcome your application today.
LIDDS is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Project Manager to run their product development projects as well as improve the overall capability within the company to execute projects efficiently and successfully. In this role you need to engage in your teams’ daily tasks but also provide them with the longer, more strategic perspective putting their work in the right context.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Lead cross functional teams on a daily basis to manage project activities in a way that optimizes all resources given company targets.
• Be instrumental in developing key project steering documents in accordance with business plans.
• From a project perspective manage the budget processes to ensure follow-up and optimal prioritization of internal and external resources.
• Actively engage with the Management Team to align goals and prioritizations including continuous reporting of the status in ongoing projects.
• Take the leading role in the establishment of an updated Project Management Process and Model.
• When needed support outsourcing activities from a managerial perspective such as legal activities, negotiations, and follow-up.
We believe you have a MSc or PhD in Biotechnology or related disciplines, and a minimum of five years as project manager with an excellent track record. You are experienced from the pharmaceutical industry and it is an advantage if you have a thorough understanding of the drug development process. An excellent command of English language, spoken and written, is an absolute requirement.
Further requirements include:
• Experienced in budget processes
• Experience of managing virtual teams
• Experienced in project management tools and MS office programs
For this position we put great emphasis on your personal potential, and it is essential that you are a people centric, well-grounded leader providing a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues, external partners and other stakeholders. You have superior communication, coordination and collaboration skills, building high performing cross-functional teams. You are well organized with the flexibility and the ability to handle multiple projects and activities in parallel.
You thrive in a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment where you will provide the appropriate degree of structure in relation to the benefits of a dynamic and adaptive organisation. You possess good presentation skills and are motivated by promoting new ideas. Your personal traits include being curious, driven and committed.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
LIDDS AB is an Uppsala based drug delivery company that develops drugs for improved treatments of cancer patients that are based on the unique proprietary NanoZolid® technology. NanoZolid® is a drug delivery system that targets true patient problems and high unmet medical needs by enabling safer and more efficacious treatments. NanoZolid® enables the controlled, long-term and personalized release of drugs for up to six months. Please visit the company website for further information: [ Link removed ]