Do you tend to be a natural leader? Then this position might be for you. Hiab are now looking for a Project manager to their R&D team! With over 3,400 employees, Hiab are working at the front lines of technology, from their office in beautiful Hudiksvall. Here, you will get the chance to be a part of future-forward projects, creating innovative products. Sounds exciting? Apply today!
Hiabs R&D department are responsible for creating loader cranes and on-road handling equipment. From their modern office in the beautiful city of Hudiksvall, known for its proximity to the coast, their picturesque houses and open community, you will be able to develop your own skills. Not only through work, but through the in-house training that Hiab provides. For Hiab, it is important that you have the best conditions, so that you can provide your best work.
You are offered
* A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally
* The chance to be a part of developing tomorrows technology
* The chance to work with a experienced and diverse teamArbetsuppgifter
As a project manager, you will be responsible for leading the project team working with new development product projects. This will include collaboration with many different teams within the organisation, as well as subcontractors. You will be part of leading the project from start to finish, handling everything from pilot studies to the finished product.
Some examples of tasks you will be working with:
* New development projects within light and medium cranes
* Make sure that the project follows the implemented structure och project model
* Continuously work to improve the project model itself
* Documenting progress to Steering groups and other Stakeholders
* Follow up on the projects progress, regarding resources, budget and deadlines
Vi söker dig som
For this position, we are looking for someone who is not afraid to take charge and get things done. You know the importance of working within the set deadlines, and you're used to having many contacts surfaces.
We are looking for someone who has:
* At least a few years of experience in a similar role
* A bachelor of science
* An ability to both speak and write fluent English
* An interest in technology and the products that HIAB provide
We see it as beneficial if you're fluent in Swedish.
* Start: August, with consideration to period of notice
* Work extent: Full-time
* Location: Hudiksvall
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Hiab that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Hiab is the world's leading provider of on-road load handling equipment, intelligent services and digitally connected solutions. As the industry pioneer, Hiab's more than 3,400 employees worldwide focus on their commitment to increase efficiency in their customers' businesses and to shape the future of intelligent load handling.
Hiab is part of Cargotec.