As Project Manager Coatings, you will manage and be responsible of projects in the area of barrier coatings, including leading a project team.
Stora Enso develops and produces solutions based on wood and biomass for a range of industries and applications worldwide, leading in the bioeconomy and supporting our customers in meeting demand for renewable eco-friendly products.
Building on our heritage and know-how in forestry and trees, Stora Enso is committed to the development of products and technologies based on renewable materials. Our products, in many cases, provide a low-carbon alternative to products made from fossil-based or other non-renewable materials.
Today our solutions are found in such segments as building, retail, food and beverages, manufacturing, publishing, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, confectionery, hygiene and textiles. Tomorrow, we believe there is the potential to produce anything that's made with fossil-based materials from a tree
Stora Enso has some 25 000 employees in more than 30 countries, and is publicly listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Our sales in 2019 were EUR 10.1 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1.0 billion.
We are looking for a Project Manager Coating, to join a dynamic team of experienced professionals. You will be working in the Packaging Materials Division.
In your day to day you will:
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Follow up and follow through on deadlines and deliverables for the project, within time plan and budget
- Communicate the project progress to stake holders
- Lead and challenge the project team to develop new solutions within the coating area
- Find new ways for shortening time to market, with innovative thinking and drive
- Actively follow the development in the coating and barrier area.
- Your priority is to ensure that the projects proceeds according to time plan, within budget and expected deliverables
- You will lead, motivate and challenge people within a new area to find solutions with your "thinking outside the box" mindset
Our expectations for a successful candidate:
We are looking for someone with proven people and/or project leadership skills, who is highly communicative and a true driver for delivering results
- Minimum Master's degree in chemical engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience within coatings
- Strong ability to inspire, communicate and positively influence customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Technical knowledge and experience in dispersions and/or pigment coatings
- Experience in paper making, printing and converting technology is an asset.
- Fluency in English, Swedish and/or Finnish is an advantage
- People leadership experience and especially leading in a matrix organization
- Passion for continuous development
- Willingness to travel
Location of the position is either in Sweden or Finland.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact Michael Murica at +46 70 142 35 64