WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that's just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
We are now looking for a dedicated Project Manager to join the Tools team.
THE TOOLS TEAM
We develop and maintain the tools to compile, test, and publish the software that goes into Axis's camera products. We strive to improve developers' productivity and relieve them of mundane tasks by providing a continuous integration pipeline that builds and tests their changes on dozens of Axis cameras in our labs and makes it easy for them to analyze any test failures.
We have a close relationship with stakeholders throughout the organization so that the build and test environment we provide supports how they want to work.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Lead our different sub-teams by facilitating and shaping their ways of working and set the team structures together with the team members. We handle both daily operational work and maintenance as well as feature development, so an agile development model is a must for us.
Project manager responsibilities include:
• Execute projects from the roadmap and specific customer requests
• Coordinate cross organizational initiatives
• Secure acceptance and approval from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders
• Continuously work with improvement within the organization
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Tools team provides services to the developers of Axis software.
We want someone with a customer-first mindset.
Qualification and experience:
• Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
• Project management experience in SW development
• Excellent English oral and writing communication skills
• Good presentation skills and motivated by promoting new ideas
• Good organizational skills, able to handle multiple running projects
• Proficient in using agile development methods
Bonus if you have extra skills:
• Domain knowledge in SW development tools
• Interest in SW development tools and methodologies
• Experience with business development activities
• Former tools developer
• Providing and implementing SW development tools in a large scale organization
WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU?
This is a great opportunity to use and develop your skills as part of an exciting, successful organization that is already the world leader in network video. You will work with technologically advanced products in a team of experienced engineers. In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual.
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. Would you like to grow with us? For more information please contact Roger Pettersson or Håkan Rick at phone
+46 46 272 1800